This two-day Teacher Training Certification is for Doctors, Personal Trainers, Acupuncturists, Health Professionals, Yoga lovers, & Fitness Enthusiasts.
Become certified and confident in your own practice of Stick Yoga® , Stick Stretching, and Stick Rx® and be qualified to teach others.
It can be taken for up to 12 CEU’s for Chiropractors and Acupuncturists.
Available several times a year in Northern & Southern California.
Here is just a portion of what you will learn:
- Physical conditioning routines for daily living that are safe, fun, and easy to learn and teach.
- Step by step process for learning and teaching dynamic warm-ups and stretching exercises using Stick Technology for improving posture, balance, coordination, strength, and range of motion.
- Optimal stretch techniques using Stick leverage to enhance myofascial flexibility.
- Core stabilizing exercises using Stick technology.
- To create customized Stick workouts (warm-up & stretch routines).
- Sport specific Stick Stretching and strengthening routines.
- Multiple Stick Stretching routines for upper & lower body.
At the completion of this Basic course, you will:
- Experience the obvious simplicity of Stick Stretching and its personal value being made available for yourself and others.
- Demonstrate knowledge of specific movements and practical use of posture sticks in performing quality warm-ups, stretching and strengthening routines.
- Understand Stick Stretching technology and be confident to teach the basic applications.
- Promote and teach the Dynamic Stick Stretching model as a new exercise paradigm. You will be inspired as you learn, practice, and teach self care, self healing, and self transformation, through Dynamic Stick Stretching.
- Teacher Training Certification
- Santa Cruz, CA | Dec. 2-3, 2017